New Hampshire Auto Accident Attorneys
What to do After a New Hampshire Car Accident
It is common for insurance companies to deny claims and for at-fault drivers to refute the charges against them. If you have been injured in a New Hampshire car accident, it is crucial that you take the proper steps to ensure that you receive the compensation you need and rightfully deserve. If you have questions about your legal rights and options in the aftermath of an auto accident, contact our experienced NH car accident injury lawyers.
Steps to Take Immediately Following an Accident
Here are some of the critical steps you should take immediately after a New Hampshire car crash:
- Contact the police: Whenever someone has suffered an injury, the police must be notified of the accident.
- Exchange information: It is important to obtain the contact information and insurance information of the other drivers involved. Additionally, if there are any witnesses to the accident, it is important to get their contact information as well.
- Take photos: If you have a camera or a camera application on your cell phone, take photos of the crash site. Take pictures that capture position of the cars and the damage to the vehicles. It is also useful to take photos of the injuries sustained in the crash.
- Speak with the authorities: If the authorities arrive at the crash site, it is important for the injured victim to get his or her side of the story into the police report.
- Seek medical attention: Even you are not is not sure if your injuries are serious, immediate medical attention should be sought. Early diagnosis and treatment will increase the likelihood of a complete recovery. Additionally, official medical records can be used in court to show the extent of the injuries suffered.
- Take notes: It is easy to forget some of the details as time passes. Soon after the accident, it is important to write down all the details about where, why and how the crash occurred.
- Keep a journal: Victims who choose to pursue compensation for pain and suffering should keep a journal of how the injuries have affected their lives.
- Notify your insurance company: Your insurance provider should be notified that the accident occurred.
- Contact an experienced injury attorney: Victims who have suffered injuries in a car accident should immediately contact our experienced personal injury attorneys.
The experienced auto accident attorneys at Tenn And Tenn, P.A. help our injured clients through every step of the claim process. We know how to prove liability and how to hold at-fault parties accountable for the damages they cause.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in a New Hampshire car accident, please call our offices for a free, comprehensive and confidential consultation at (888) 332-5855. We are here to help.
"The team at Tenn And Tenn are hands down the best legal representation I have had the pleasure to work with."Justin B.
"I could not have been more fortunate to have selected the offices of Tenn & Tenn. 10/5 stars!"Davin S.
"Had I not hired John Tenn as my attorney, I don't think I would have gotten nearly as much from my settlement as I did."Darren S.
A Family Firm
We are a family committed to providing excellent service to our clients.
Statewide ServiceWe work hard to obtain the best results possible for clients throughout New Hampshire.
Trial-Tested AttorneysOur lawyers are experienced courtroom advocates who are ready to take your case to trial to obtain justice.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our award-winning legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (888) 332-5855.