New Hampshire Auto Accident Attorneys
You've Been Injured in an Auto Accident in New Hampshire. What do You do Now?
At Tenn And Tenn, P.A. our New Hampshire personal injury lawyers have identified 10 easy steps for you to follow if you are involved in an automobile accident.
Print this Guide and put it in your glove compartment to assure you obtain the appropriate information if an accident occurs.
- STOP IMMEDIATELY - Stop your car as soon as possible. You must stop at the scene of the accident. If you fail to stop, you may face criminal prosecution
- ASSIST ANY INJURED & PROTECT THE SCENE - If any person is injured, immediately call for a doctor or ambulance. Do not try to move the injured person. This could cause more injuries. If possible, try to warn oncoming vehicles in order to prevent further accidents.
- CALL THE POLICE - Call the police immediately so an official accident report can be filed. Unless you are injured, remain at the accident scene and cooperate.
- DO NOT MAKE A STATEMENT - Do not make any statements, oral or written, to anyone except the police officer. Do not admit or sign anything, even if you think you are at fault.
- TAKE NOTES - Take notes of all significant details concerning the New Hampshire automobile accident. Physical evidence, including position of cars and length of skid marks, will be useful if you are sued or if you decide to sue someone else. Save these notes for your attorney and do not share them with anyone.
- RECORD WITNESSES - Write down the name, address and phone numbers of any witnesses. Witnesses may have important information about the accident.
- SEE YOUR DOCTOR - Have a physician examine you as soon as possible. Ask any passengers to do the same because an accident can be the cause of serious and costly future health problems.
- CALL YOUR LAWYER - Contact your lawyer as soon as possible. Your lawyer should assist you in handling legal and insurance problems associated with the accident.
- INFORM YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY - After consulting with your Manchester auto accident attorney, make a thorough accident report to your automobile insurance company. You should cooperate with your insurance company regarding their investigation. This report should follow your initial report to your attorney on the day of the accident.
- PAY NOTHING - Do not make any payments to the other party involved in the accident or promise to make any payments.
"The team at Tenn And Tenn are hands down the best legal representation I have had the pleasure to work with."Justin B.
"I could not have been more fortunate to have selected the offices of Tenn & Tenn. 10/5 stars!"Davin S.
"Had I not hired John Tenn as my attorney, I don't think I would have gotten nearly as much from my settlement as I did."Darren S.
A Family Firm
We are a family committed to providing excellent service to our clients.
Statewide ServiceWe work hard to obtain the best results possible for clients throughout New Hampshire.
Trial-Tested AttorneysOur lawyers are experienced courtroom advocates who are ready to take your case to trial to obtain justice.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our award-winning legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (888) 332-5855.