Someone you love has been seriously injured and you must now find a Personal Injury Attorney—you will settle for nothing but the best for your family. The Manchester, NH personal injury attorneys at Tenn And Tenn, P.A. handle all types of personal injury cases—slip and falls, burns and disfigurements, brain injuries, car, and motorcycle collisions, and many more. You shouldn’t turn to just any lawyer for help; look for someone who has experience representing injured people in NH personal injury claims — and whom you feel that you can trust.
- Experience. Over 50 years combined experience handling serious accident and injury cases.
- Results. Our NH injury lawyers strive to achieve the absolute best results for our clients. This means, consistently resolving cases for maximum compensation. We are committed to achieving excellence in every personal injury case we handle.
- Reputation. James Tenn, Jr., John Tenn, and Mary Tenn have been recognized by their peers as being among the best lawyers in NH. They have been recognized as New England Super Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and have earned a reputation for top professional and ethical ratings.
- Compassion. A family law firm comprised of brothers and sisters, Tenn And Tenn, P.A. has a unique sense of responsibility for our client's physical, emotional and economic well-being.
- Leaders. We are active leaders in many Bar and community groups. James Tenn, Jr. is a past President of the NH Bar Association and Mary Tenn is a past President of the Manchester Bar Association. Our New Hampshire Personal Injury Attorneys are committed to the improvement of the law for personal injury victims.
- Make Sure You Find The Best NH Personal Injury Lawyer For Your Case. Hiring the right personal injury attorney to handle your serious injury case can be a difficult task. You want an experienced lawyer who understands your injury claim, and who knows how to obtain the compensation and the results that you need.
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Tenn And Tenn, P.A. have been recognized for their successful and compassionate representation of injury victims for more than two (2) decades. Let us help you today!