How to Handle a New Hampshire Slip and Fall Injury

Slip and fall injuries can occur anywhere in another person’s home, in a grocery store, or on steps or sidewalks. If you slip and fall on someone else’s property in New Hampshire, keep these tips in mind for handling the situation.

  • First, seek medical help for your injuries. If the injury is severe, you may need to call 911 or a local emergency number. Some slip and fall injuries, such as bruises, may take several days to appear. If you begin to have trouble after your fall, contact your healthcare provider right away.
  • File an accident report as soon as possible. An accident report will preserve the details of your slip and fall, making it easier to protect your rights after the fall occurs. If you have a camera and can do so safely, take pictures of the place you fell, including any spills or other hazards.
  • Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer to discuss your New Hampshire slip and fall case, especially if you have lost time from work, have significant medical bills resulting from your injuries, or have any questions about your rights. An experienced slip and fall lawyer can help you figure out who is responsible for your accident and what steps you should take to seek available compensation for your injuries. Since New Hampshire laws differ depending on whether your employer, a government entity, or another person or organization was responsible for maintaining the place where the accident occurred, it makes sense to call a slip and fall lawyer as soon as possible after your accident to fully protect your rights.

Slip and fall injuries range from mild to severe. Even mild injuries can result in disruption of your everyday life, work, and hobbies. The experienced New Hampshire premises liability attorneys at Tenn And Tenn, P.A. can help you deal with the aftermath of a slip and fall and hold negligent parties accountable for your injuries. Call Tenn And Tenn, P.A. today at (888) 332-5855 for a free consultation.

Related Posts
  • Winter Slip and Falls in New Hampshire Read More
  • Concussions–Frequently Asked Questions in New Hampshire Read More
  • Who is Responsible if I’m Hit by a School Bus? Read More
Why Choose Tenn And Tenn Let Our Family Help Your Family
  • A Family Firm

    We are a family committed to providing excellent service to our clients.

  • Statewide Service
    We work hard to obtain the best results possible for clients throughout New Hampshire.
  • Trial-Tested Attorneys
    Our lawyers are experienced courtroom advocates who are ready to take your case to trial to obtain justice.
Free Injury Consultations Available Contact Us Today

Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our award-winning legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (888) 332-5855.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy

Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in a contact form, text message, or voicemail. The contact form sends information by non-encrypted email, which is not secure. Submitting a contact form, sending a text message, making a phone call, or leaving a voicemail does not create an attorney-client relationship.