Hiring a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you have suffered an injury in a New Hampshire motorcycle accident, our experienced personal injury attorneys will fight for your rights and ensure that you are justly compensated for all your injuries, damages and losses. Having the right motorcycle accident lawyer on your side can literally make or break your case. That is why choosing the right motorcycle lawyer is critical. Asking the right questions can help you make that important decision.When Do You Need a New Hampshire Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
Not all motorcycle accident cases require legal representation. Motorcycle accidents that do not involve injuries or property damage for example, are often settled through insurance claims without the aid of an attorney. Motorcyclists who have sustained physical injuries or have suffered other losses such as property damage, however, may find it challenging to receive fair compensation for their medical bills, time away from work and other damages and losses. In such cases, a skilled motorcycle accident attorney can help prove fault and liability and ensure that the at-fault parties are held accountable.Questions to Ask
Hiring a Motorcycle Accident Attorney to represent you is the critical first step. A few questions that you should ask include:
- Do you have experience handling cases similar to mine? Ideally, the attorney that you hire will have years of experience handling motorcycle accident cases in New Hampshire.
- How many similar cases have you taken to settlement or trial? An attorney with a proven track record of getting clients fair compensation will know how to determine if your case can be settled or if it is in your best interest to take the case to trial.
- What is your policy regarding returning phone calls? A common complaint among clients is unreturned phone calls from the attorney's office, especially with regard to updates on the case. Reputed New Hampshire personal injury lawyers have a 24-hour policy regarding returning your phone calls so that you never feel out of touch regarding new details or updates on your case.
- Will you take the time to break down the court procedures, billing process and legal concepts? Civil proceedings and the laws surrounding personal injury claims can be complicated. Your attorney should help you understand what is happening, what to expect and what is expected of you. You need an attorney who is sensitive and receptive to your needs.
- Do I even have a case? Reputed New Hampshire personal injury lawyers will provide a free consultation and comprehensive case evaluation to injured motorcycle accident victims and their families. Your motorcycle accident attorney will be able to assess the potential value of your claim and devise a strategy to pursue it.
- Do you ride motorcycles and are you familiar with the unique operation of a two or three wheeled motor vehicle? Our experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers are long time riders.
- Finally, during the interview, trust your gut. Do you get the impression that the attorney is competent and qualified to handle the case? Do you feel like you could have a productive relationship with the attorney? Is the attorney courteous, considerate and professional? What does the office look like? How did staff members treat you when you walked in? Take everything into consideration before choosing your motorcycle accident lawyer.
The New Hampshire motorcycle accident attorneys at Tenn And Tenn, P.A., have a long history of protecting the rights of motorcycle riders and passengers. We understand how to get our clients fair compensation for damages including but limited to medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and emotional distress. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in a New Hampshire motorcycle accident, please contact our offices at 1-888-511-1010 for a free consultation and comprehensive case assessment. We are here to answer your questions.